🏦⏏️ How to participate in the private pre-sale? 🏦⏏️
In this Medium blog we will inform you on how you can participate in the Assent Protocol private pre-sale, which will start on the 1st of April at 9 AM UTC. NOTE: some numbers in this Medium blog are fictive, the correct private pre-sale specifics can be found here.
The Assent Protocol private pre-sale is running on the Fantom network with contributions made in $USDC only. Here is a rundown on how to add the Fantom network to your metamask and how to get initial Fantom.
Add Fantom network to Metamask
Go to settings -> Networks -> Add network -> fill in the following:
- Network name: Fantom Opera
- New RPC URL: https://rpc.ftm.tools
- Chain ID: 250
- Symbol: FTM
- Block explorer URL: Https://fantomscan.com
Get initial $FTM for gas fees
Either withdraw $FTM on the Fantom network from a CEX to your Metamask wallet or follow these steps:
1. Get $USDC on BSC or Polygon.
2. Go to https://bridge.evodefi.com/
3. Bridge your $USDC from either BSC or Polygon for Fantom.
4. Your $USDC will be bridged to the same wallet address on the Fantom network and you will receive initial $FTM for gas fees. NOTE: the $FTM you receive from EVODeFi is enough for 1 transaction only so buy more $FTM for gas fees is the first thing you should do after the bridging is complete.
Thats all, easy peasy right?
How to Participate in the Assent Protocol private pre-sale ?
REMINDER: The private pre-sale is first come, first serve based, as soon as we hit the hardcap of $10k the contribution button will be disabled.
🚀 Get ready for the private pre-sale Assentors and enjoy a 10% discount of the $ASNT launch price. 🚀